COLOR and LIGHT Workshops:
(hot - hot - hot!)
Learn how the masters get pop, zing, glorious color and light into their paintings. Understand what makes for a great composition. Workshops for the serious student who wants to KNOW how to make their paintings better!. . . sign-up today 949-551-1987
Series I, Fundamentals: Sat, April 12, 2014 almost full!
Simplifying Composition - Learn to create a strong composition and make your paintings sing!
Series II, Fundamentals: Sat, May 10, 2014
The 5 Value Approach - How to see and create value studies for
more effective compositions
Series III, Fundamentals: Sat, June 14, 2014
Mixing Correct Colors - How to mix paint to match the correct colors and values that you see
Held on Saturday afternoons
• 1:00 to 3:30 pm
• Call to receive supply list and to register (deposit required)
for instant workshop notifications!
The best workshops in creativity for first-time as well as seasoned painters. Fun and easy step-by-step instruction and demonstrations for experimenting with inks, acrylics, watercolors, acrylic mediums, papers and unusual materials to achieve hundreds of different effects in your paintings.
Saturday, May 24, 2014
10 am – 3 pm
Call 949-551-1987 today to hold your spot
Limit: 10 Students (these seats go quickly!)
You will get to explore:
• Understanding composition
• How to use texturing and gel mediums
• Different methods for resist painting
• Low relief sculpting
• Using foil, tape, sand and pulled paper
• Staining, stamping and embedding
• Creating image transfers
• Making faux encaustics
• Play with plaster gauze, string gel
and add bling!
• Sponge rollers and art foam
• Create limitless textures
• Incorporate Metals for depth and texture
• Embossing, scribing, glazing and patinas
• and more! New techniques all the time!
Where is the best place to buy art supplies?
and more information
Don't Get Wait Listed!
Call (949) 551-1987 Today!
Reserved Seating – Only a small group of students are allowed to work with me in each class.
Where is the best place to art buy supplies?
Call (949) 551-1987
Blog | Graphic Arts | Image Use
All content and images Copyright © 2014 Wendy Froshay. Any duplication or use
of the images without her express permission constitutes copyright infringement.