COLOR and LIGHT Workshops:
(hot - hot - hot!)
. . . sign-up today 949-551-1987
Series I, Fundamentals: Sat, Oct 19, 2013
Understanding Notan - Use the simplicity of the notan concept to gain a better understanding of value and color
Series II, Fundamentals: Sat, Nov 2, 2013
The 5 Value Approach - How to see and create value studies for
more effective compositions
Series III, Fundamentals: Sat, Nov 16, 2013
Mixing Correct Colors - How to mix paint to match the correct colors and values that you see
Held on Saturday afternoons
• 1:00 to 3:30 pm
• Call to receive supply list and to register (deposit required)
NEW WORKSHOPS Schedule are here!
•Saturday: December 7, 2013 10 am – 3 pm
and •Saturday: January 11, 2014 10 am – 3 pm
The best workshops in creativity for first-time as well as seasoned painters. Fun and easy step-by-step instruction and demonstrations for experimenting with inks, acrylics, watercolors, acrylic mediums, papers and unusual materials to achieve hundreds of different effects in your paintings.
You will get to explore:
• Understanding composition
• How to use texturing and gel mediums
• Different methods for resist painting
• Low relief sculpting
• Using foil, tape, sand and pulled paper
• Staining, stamping and embedding
• Creating image transfers
• Making faux encaustics
• Play with plaster gauze, string gel, add bling!
• Sponge rollers and art foam for patterning
• Create limitless textures
• Incorporate Metals for depth and texture
• Embossing, scribing, glazing and patinas
• and more! New techniques all the time!
Where is the best place to buy art supplies?
and more information
Don't Get Wait Listed!
Call (949) 551-1987 Today!
Reserved Seating – Only a small group of students are allowed to work with me in each class.
Where is the best place to art buy supplies?
Call (949) 551-1987
Blog | Graphic Arts | Image Use
All content and images Copyright © 2013 Wendy Froshay. Any duplication or use
of the images without her express permission constitutes copyright infringement.